Headlines
Loading...
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY HACK SOMEONE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT


Lets get started!
This method is probably common, but i managed to hack people or could of, but left them, as I was only testing. I know them in real life. Which is who this method works on the best.

🔰Method :-

1) Go to: https://www.facebook.com/login/
identify?ctx=recover

2) Where it says "Your name and a friend's name" in Your name type the person you want to "Hack". Now for a friends name, you must know a friend of theirs. This is easy. Even privacy settings enabled to full allows you to see other friends, as far as I have experienced. All you need to know is their facebook.

3) It should come upto a "Reset Your Password" page, and on the right, it should have the targets name and profile picture. Click "No longer have access to these?"

4) If you came to a page saying "How can we reach you?" then so far, your successful. Create a new email at: https://signup.live.com/

5) Enter you new email in the two boxes shown here: http://gyazo.com/beb183c29e2aad7f
119065beefdf321d

6) If you came to the users security question, this is where doxing may also be involved. The most common questions is "Mothers Birthplace". If it is anything else, then dox them to find the answer. Like I said, you can visit my thread linked further up in this tutorial, or use your own preferred methods.

7) After you have guessed correctly, you should see the "Enter A New Password" page. Well done. That person is Hackable


Credit - asihackergroup ❤️ 

●▬۩❁ @msijbkk ❁۩▬●
Copyright by internationalsuperhacker and asihackergroup.

I am a new member of Google bloggers. I am interested to learning knowledge and spread/share my ideas and knowledge in over the world.

3 Comments:

Mikhil said...

I want to hack a id.pls help me

PC, Laptops, Routers, 4-5G, New technologies, Mobiles Secrets Codes said...

Good
We will complete post ethical hacking

Hassan Rajpoot said...

I forget my fb id email and password pls help me

Our Team

  • Muhammad Ali Master / Computers
  • Muhammad IqbalMaster / Computers
  • Shehbaz iqbalMaster / Computers
  • Zoya iqbalMaster / Computers
  • Junaid iqbalMaster / Computers
  • Shahzad IqbalMaster / Computers
  • Copyrights @ Al-Shehbaz-Iqbal-hacker-group